do you ever wonder what your babysitters do with your kids while your gone- well i'm going to show you what i do...after cleaning up way too many of megs messes:

i put her to work-cleaning my yucky garbage can.

she begged me to let her stop-but not yet!

then i made her stay in there, all day long (at least it's clean).

no matter how sad she got!

or how many faces she pulled at me.
i know: i'm pretty tough! So you better think twice before letting me watch your kids.
3 comments:
Geeze Jaci - Paisley is never going to be left at your house. I saw Lisa Marie's blog and I hope that all is ok with Sirri. We will pray for her.
Kendon told me to check your blog. I would never believe that for one second. I know that Meg is happy as a clam and being well taken care of.
And sweet Connor Man. What a smartie pants! Too cute.
Thank you for posting thos etow things of the kiddos so I can see them and feel close.
Kendon told me that Brooke cried when she saw the pics of Sirri. That DID ME IN. I was a mess. Tel her that Sirri has named a doll and two teddy bears after Brooke. she misses her tons.
We love you guys. We'll see you soon!
jaci...thanks for being such a life saver of a friend for my sister! and thanks for taking such good care of the kidlets those two weeks. you were definitely part of the miracle!
Post a Comment